Removes impurities, gently cleanses skin, leaves skin hydrated, no harsh rubbing required and it helps break down face makeup.
Cleansing your skin has never been easier. With a few quick swipes of a cotton pad, this gentle, yet oh-so-effective formula attracts impurities with no harsh rubbing required. Micelles act like magnets to draw out impurities away from the skin, so you’re left with a clean feeling whether or not you’re near a sink.
Squeeze in a quick cleanse during a busy morning or keep a bottle of this no-rinse facial cleanser handy to care for skin after your lunchtime gym session. After a long day or an evening out, treat your skin to a double cleanse — first using the micelles to break down face makeup and then following with the Mary Kay® cleanser formulated especially for your skin type. Whether you’re in a rush or giving your skin a little extra attention, this versatile cleansing solution is designed to work for you.
How to Use Micellar Water
- Soak a cotton pad with Mary Kay® Micellar Water and gently swipe, covering your entire face while avoiding direct contact with your eyes. That’s all! No need to rinse with water.
For a Double Cleanse:
Before you cleanse, soak a cotton pad with Mary Kay® Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover and place it on your eye, gently pressing in a down and outward motion until all eye makeup is removed.
How It Works
Micellar Water vs. Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover vs. Toner
Mary Kay® Micellar Water
Helps break down face makeup and attract impurities. Can be used as a quick facial cleanse or as the first step in a deeper, double-cleanse routine.
Mary Kay® Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
Gently removes eye makeup, including waterproof mascara. It’s suitable for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers. Does not leave skin feeling greasy.
Toners such as:
Botanical Effects® Refreshing Toner
Clear Proof® Blemish Control Toner*
As a refreshing, post-cleansing step, toners can have different benefits depending on your needs, ranging from tightening the appearance of pores and removing excess oil and complexion-dulling dead skin cells to leaving your skin looking healthy.
- Soak a fresh cotton pad with Mary Kay® Micellar Water and swipe it over your entire face – avoiding the eye area – to break down face makeup, oil and debris.
- Follow with your usual Mary Kay® cleanser to give your skin a double dose of impurity-removing power. Continue your typical skin care regimen from here!
You can use Mary Kay® Micellar Water twice daily.
What Is Double Cleansing?
- Double cleansing is the method of using two different cleansers for super clean skin. Micellar water fits perfectly as the first step in a double-cleansing routine because it gently breaks down face makeup and other daily debris.
- Afterward you can follow up with a Mary Kay® cleanser formulated for your skin type to target your individual needs, then rinse skin clean.
- Removes impurities.
- Gently cleanses skin.
- Leaves skin hydrated.
- No harsh rubbing required.
- Helps break down face makeup.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.